Most materials at West Campus circulate to Washington University students, faculty, and staff. You may come in person and either use books here or check them out. Or, you may request that they be delivered to one of the Hilltop Libraries. You can do this by:
- Using the request option in the library catalog (best choice!), or
- Using the online delivery request form, or
- Sending us an email message.
Materials which are too old, fragile, or valuable to circulate must be used in the Reading Room at West Campus, or in the Special Collections Reading Room on the main level of Olin Library.
Items on reserve for The Lifelong Learning Institute have a loan period of one week. Please be aware, fines on overdue reserve items are $1 per day.
- Reading room.
- Two group study rooms.
- Photocopier that uses Campus Card accounts. Copiers are not available for Washington University visitors.
- Flatbed scanner. Patrons must bring their own flash drive to save documents.
- Personal computers with catalog access and web browser. Word processing software available to those with a Washington University login. Temporary login can be provided for visitors. Please inquire at the Circulation Desk.