How Do I...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I print in the Libraries?
- How do I reset my password?
- Using Find It! and Get It!
- How do I report a missing book?
- Where is the Lost & Found?
Online Forms - Report a Problem / Make a Request
- Recommend a purchase for the library collections (book, CD, DVD, other)
- Request books or articles from the West Campus Library
- Request an In-Process Item
- Request an On-Order Item
Ask a Librarian
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Assistance in using Library facilities, services, and resources is available at the Olin Library Help Desk (314-935-5410) and at all departmental and school libraries.